Sunday, October 31, 2010

Takers





Happy Halloween to everyone
have a movie today =]
cousin ask me whether wanna join movie with them or not
so I just promise her
go One-U with her and friends

I just let them decide what movie we wanna watch
because I'm afraid of horror movie
so they will ask me is that movie okay for me ?
I'm so sorry that they need to accommodate me always
I'm really afraid with it la

then Takers is okay for me
although it is 18PL
when get into the cinema, movie has started

skip --->>>

2.20pm movie end up at 4.30pm
WOW I can just say : Nice movie

TAKERS takes you into the world of a notorious group of criminals (Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy) who continue to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. They are in and out like clockwork, leaving no evidence behind and laying low between heists. But when they attempt to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before, the crew may find their plans interrupted by a hardened detective (Matt Dillon) who is hell-bent on solving the case.

Although in the end of the story
the handsome guy has death
but some of them get happily ending or some are not
By the way, you guys have to watched it la

Enjoy this Movie
Ciao =] is just a simple update
and all about TAKERS

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com