Friday, October 15, 2010

I cried

I dont hope to staying with family
Alto staying with them no need to cares much about food and many things
but I just hope everyday when my mum fetch me I wont get argue with her
I know my temper is not good enuf, but every time when I going to explain what I'm doing while I'm at college and you sounds like not happy and don't want know what I'm doing
I'm not go out to play, I'm seriously doing my cw
and do you think i really hope to go out do cw like this every time wasting my time to wait komuter
the feeling is not good
and I oso feel stress with it
If you really don't hope that I study dy then out to do cw with friend fine I write letter and cancel off my study, and just sit in the house help u do housework
But I think I won't really do that to just sit at home and just help u do housework
cuz it didnt earn any benefits from u
today you just know to say he is not here
no one listen what your feeling
and you just know how to say want someone to listen your sam seng but I just know how to bok zui and find argue
but did u know wad my feeling?
when he is appear i feel stress oso
i have to help u remember everything
everything that u dono i need to help you to remember
and i'm not just wanna remember your thing oso
i have to remember my college thing oso
i know im not a good daughter as u think
but when he is already appear im trying to change myself to not bok zui
but idk why i feel stress and i cant even control myself sometime
even I oso show temper infront of friends oso sometime

I cry, and Idk how to control
I'm always be myself but seems like everyone dislike me

can I leave this house ?
can I be the 2nd ppl appear before granny ?
can I cancel my study ?
can I ......


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com