Do you feel lonely ?
I do so.
But when I'm going to study
I feel the lonely are leaving far for me
but when I head home, I feel stress and lonely
I really don't feel to head home
coursework are spinning around me
parents nagging around me and keep asking me help them do stuff
and they keep calling me asking me lame stuff etc
What is the definition which not willing to be lonely ?
I really don't want to feel it.
I'm trying to be happy always
I'm always thinking positively
I'm always trying not to think bout the sadness
I'm always think bout where is the right 1 for me
I' always thinking and thinking
thinking and thinking ...
but ....
it seems like nothing has change
it seems like thing become worse and worse
I need ♥
Need your ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment