Friday, August 20, 2010

All about movie

recently watch many movie.
firstly Jade and Pearl by Charlene Choi, Lam Fung, Joey Yong, Wong Cho Lam
is a comedy movie.
I laugh from the beginning of the movie till the end of this movie
but in the middle of this I felt sad.
actually is a nice comedy movie can enjoy while u feel sad



the next day after the jade and pearl, I watched inception with the same person - Mr.T
thanks for accompany me to watch movie =)
alto I angry u that didnt watch those movie I wanna watch
but I still wanna thank you =)

inception is the most psycho movie I ever watch
till the end of the movie till now I still thinking is the guy in the dream with his children or really in real life ??
anyone know ??



then the others movie i watch with my college friends

firstly salt, we have nothing to do after exam. and it is early
we decide to watch movie
and we choose salt
quite okay la. not bad =)



tekken the 3rd 18pl movie I watch
I tot wat 18pl is that. who knws ...
watch urself and u'll knw
all about fighting. not really like it. but still can accept it



lastly Despicable Me in 3D version
so nice. love agnes so much.
the cute little girl I ever watch in the cartoon



the movie by Lee Hom. my friend said not bad.
I think I'll watch myself.
i

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com