`WHAT IS IN MY MIND NOW IS JUST TO GIVE UP YOU`
this showed up in my status before
maybe my friend will think that I'm a flower heart
but sorry I'm not
I really feel tired with he
in my situation now he did nothing !
I really have no idea what is he thinking in every second
he did know all my feelings with him
but he didn't say anything to accept or reject me
he just let my feeling go through it
has been so long time he had knew
but he is giving non responds
I feel very tired, I do not want to wait for this non responds relationship between us
I know my education is more important than everything
start from next Monday
I promise to myself I need to work more harder
seems my first sem is teruk like shit
or else I think I will give up this course and straight away go working
( is just a angry words for myself )
maybe she like him in heart
but I do not know what is the relationship between them
I think from now on is non of my business already
because I have already choose to give up
besides we are still friend
other thing that happens on us out of friend I won't care about it =l
he did know I treat him so indifferent recently
sorry I just treat u back to normal friend as usual
last time when u meet ur friend in the bus
and throw me a side and sit with ur friend(girl) I will be mad
but when I meet u yesterday with ur friend(girl) I did not
I think I really give up. I do not even want to care what relationship between both of u
but u did to explain to me and I straight shoot u and say not my business
I know i'm rude, sorry
but really not my business anymore
just let your future GF to care it more, worry it (:
Congrats to myself, I succeed to give up U!
this showed up in my status before
maybe my friend will think that I'm a flower heart
but sorry I'm not
I really feel tired with he
in my situation now he did nothing !
I really have no idea what is he thinking in every second
he did know all my feelings with him
but he didn't say anything to accept or reject me
he just let my feeling go through it
has been so long time he had knew
but he is giving non responds
I feel very tired, I do not want to wait for this non responds relationship between us
I know my education is more important than everything
start from next Monday
I promise to myself I need to work more harder
seems my first sem is teruk like shit
or else I think I will give up this course and straight away go working
( is just a angry words for myself )
maybe she like him in heart
but I do not know what is the relationship between them
I think from now on is non of my business already
because I have already choose to give up
besides we are still friend
other thing that happens on us out of friend I won't care about it =l
he did know I treat him so indifferent recently
sorry I just treat u back to normal friend as usual
last time when u meet ur friend in the bus
and throw me a side and sit with ur friend(girl) I will be mad
but when I meet u yesterday with ur friend(girl) I did not
I think I really give up. I do not even want to care what relationship between both of u
but u did to explain to me and I straight shoot u and say not my business
I know i'm rude, sorry
but really not my business anymore
just let your future GF to care it more, worry it (:
Congrats to myself, I succeed to give up U!
anyway, we're still friend. I'm a good listener but ain't a good helper la.
if anything want share I'm still always welcome u =)
Kay

No comments:
Post a Comment