the words enrich for this blog is ...
study + work + fun !!!
4th - 9th August
during this few dates, Im working
so busy untill I cannot online ( without network connection )
lazy go McD curi line
better give up to waste my energy with the net
because Im really busy with my work
I sleep at midnight everyday while working
I feel so enrich
and no need think something bad and someone ...
7th August will be my working day and my exam day
I have to take revision early in the morning on 7th August and did not get enough sleep
zzZZ
exam notes, apple, cereal and PSP accompany me during midnight
in working time still have to study.
memang enrich la. because I need study for my exam
I like taking photo with new friends
so I ask them to take photo together
this is my first time maybe my last time
hahas everyone do not know what will happen in the future
collegue ( enjoy the day with u guys and the others who not inside this photo alto we did not talk much to each other )
August
today is my dearly friend birthday - Shi Yeong
here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
I ask my cousin to join us seems she is so free
and let her meet new friends and also let my friends meet her =)
we enjoy today (:
hope we get to give surprise to u =D
ok la. not bad lu tehee
but lastly get something home
but dear need to wait for the company's HQ to reply her
hope dear can get job. she waited so long and found the job so long
God please help my dear, thanks
I bought a pair of shoe and a jeans pant
it cost me 100+
shirt also have not buy yet.
wait for my salary and I'll buy again
this article is roughly get through
so lazy to type.
will post more in the next article.
Sorry my readers =l
Kay



No comments:
Post a Comment