Wednesday, July 28, 2010

just for You

Idk you will saw this post or not.
but I think for you is doesn't matter maybe.
but if you saw this post
please don't angry me
I really want to tell out my feeling


I know I did treat you not like last time when we met.
I did treat you so indifferent
I dont hope to treat you like this
I know I'm jealousy
even a joke I also can make it become so seriously
I know what I want.
but I know I couldn't get it
you said : hope your 'sixth sense' achieve
it achieve in the middle of the way
and now it stop
I get the answer from you.
but, the answer is just the feeling
not anything

we didn't message each other so frequent recently
because we are busy
and I'm so emo when didn't get your message
last saturday, went to ASQ final
I was message-ing with one of my friend
I'm wondering why didn't you message me
at least one HI I will feel happy
when the show starts half way 8pm +
another person message me
wondering who is it.
when I look at it ...
damn happy that was you
suddenly get your message and you asked me to be careful
I reply and ask : what be be careful ?
I think you thought that I didn't went for the final
actually I specially asked.
I thought you don't know I went for final
or maybe you saw my status only message me
IDK but IDC la at least got your message.
Idk you did always tell people this or not.
but when you message to me I was so happy
alto you are doing your stuff but you still care bout me
are you caring me because we're best friend ?
or you caring me out of the relation of best friend ?

sometimes I really don't know your feeling
because you treat everyone the same thing
this few days I don't feel to chat with you
I don't feel to be so close with you
I feel to treat you badly
I feel to hate and angry you
not because I give up
just because I saw you and her are so close
alto both of you are playing
but sometimes I really can't accept to see and hear
I can act nothing in front but my heart is break on that time
you always say that I think too much
I know I really think so much
I can think something nonsense or something out of the box
why don't you take me out of those fantasy/dream/nonsense ?
but I did try not to think negative but it couldn't

I always tell myself, don't think too much
everything will be fine after all
all are just a joke
don't be serious, don't think to be mad between you and her
this few days you just didn't reply me.
last time you will still reply me
alto you fall asleep you will still reply me after you awake
but now you told me didn't heard the message ring tone
couldn't you check your phone ? don't you know I will reply?
this thing really make me sick !
I know now is 'fei chang shi qi' at least you say then I will stop message you
but you didn't
or maybe I shouldn't message because I msg the wrong timing ?

could we back to normal when the first time we met ?
I know I couldn't change you not to chat with them
I know you wish yourself are inside every girls heart
Libra is always don't have sense of security especially guys
my dear told me that why I can bear your nature, attitude
can I say that I like him but I don't care anything ?
Idk what is other people definition of like, especially him
but for me the definition is because he did something let me feel that I like him
sometimes, I should understand and ask him more about his thing.

I cried when I type this post.
I thinking about you.
maybe other people will think that I'm stupid
I just don't want to feel regret that I give up in the wrong timing


Kay

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com