feel free today.
nothing much to do.
my mum bring me to jusco.
buy ingredient to make sushi.
then I ask some infor from my college friend.
she did make sushi before for his bf. *so sweet*
then we buy crab stick, seaweed, ham, cucumber.
just simple ingredient we got the japanese rice at home.
we reach there at 12.15pm, we reach home at 2pm around 3pm
my lunch become lunch + tea.
after get back home start to make sushi ~
wee(:
alto is not very success la. but still can accept.
first time ma. sure will fail.
but I promise myself I need to success the next time.
Evening 6.30pm
Alex and Jing come to fetch me and go for BBQ at Richard house
the BBQ session not start, something unhappy happens.
don't hope to say it.
after the thing happen, Alex didn't feel like wanna chat with me and my dear.
nevermind is ok.
I'm caring about it. as long as u feel happy with it then go ahead.
today's BBQ not really happy.
things happen let it past. don't feel sad with the past
Alex :: I know it will cost much to repair, but it already happened and she already feel so worry and wanna asked talk to u and settle the thing but u just don't bother her. I know what's ur feeling, if that thing was mine I will feel sad and mad oso. but she don't hope this things gonna happen also, she just to nervous etc.
Dear :: Don't be sad and hate urself. U don't hope it will be like this. but thing is happened it can't back to that moment. At least we got the knife from Pirnce of Persia. then we can go back 1 minute before it. xD anyway, don't hope to see u so sad la.
hope things will be fine after this. friends is always care for you everytime every moment.
treasure it.
Kay

No comments:
Post a Comment