Friday, June 25, 2010

untitled

he know my feeling with him.
but I didn't get any answer just waiting and waiting.
not bother it. at least he know.
and just let it be normal, if he have the same feel will tell me directly(maybe not)
nevermind. maybe I will know it 1 day
but don't know when. I don't get hopes to it any more.
until the answer come. I don't want to get any hopes if I didnt have any chance.
he did ask me : did he gimme hopes. I just answer IDK.
maybe the answer is not important to him so I didn't tell any answer in my heart.


next Monday will be my presentation.
start getting bit nervous. Not prepare anything yet.
have to buy the formal shirt 2mr with my dear.
then if got much time we'll go for shopping.
long time didn't go shopping with her dy. Miss the day we went out.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com