Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life.

life is tired, life is sad;
life is happy, life is sweet.

between this 3 days
done lot of things.

6/6/10
sunday went to 988 U Project with my college friends.
we planned to go together.
but on sunday many of them FFK.
just left 4 of us take part.
my friend find the location of the U project.
One utama -> Studio V
while we reach, we go for register.
after taking our number, we go to McD to discuss which topic we wanna present.
11am we sit inside the McD until 12pm for the lunch.
while waiting, we fill up the form.

after the lunch then we go back to the studio v.
my heart start jumping very very very fast.
nervous. I think to give up for the presentation.
but I didn't give up in the end. and accompany my friend go into present together.
I don't have any idea for the topic.
I'm standing infront the judges without any point inside my brain.
I thought I can do it. but I failed.
after I get out from the studio feeling so nice.
the air like fresh then earlier. and didn't feel sad.
because I'm just going to gain experience.

after that we plan to have a movie.
but there are full house.
then one of my friend said he is hungry. so he bring us to the Little Taiwan
the drink not very nice.
I don't like it.
we chat very happily and I did enjoy a memory day with them.

at night, have steamboat as dinner with my family.
such a long time didnt enjoy steamboat with them.
eat so many dishes. make me feel so full.
is so enjoy today.
have steamboat, go out with friends for the 988 U DJ

*the other 2 days will be posting the next article*

Kay

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com