I like You does not mean that I ♥ You.
I agree what You said.
Actually no such thing that like = ♥
I recognition I like You
but sometime I cannot accept what You do to them
You are right, I am jealousy sometime
I do not like what your behavior to them
I memang hate it ! sometime ...
I knew I look difference this few days
I do not know why will I be like that
My apology to that and what I have did to You.
I am superstition
In your sign that all things are really like with your behavior
I cannot accept that
beginning, I told myself I could accept everything You did
I won't be jealousy
but now, the result is I will be jealousy, I will be mad
I try to told myself to calm down, they just friend
won't have anything happen
but You are definitely so close to them especially her
I just can try to hypnosis myself
waiting and waiting
I do not know I can wait until when
my 'sixth sense' told me is possible
but in reality, it seems like impossible
You told me : wish you're intuition won't let You disappointed
are You letting me disappointed now?
or actually my intuition are not accurate ?
just let it be nature
I have try to ask myself do not think too much
think about my college
think about my exam
think about my coursework
just leave the mind and do not think about him
but I could not did it
xtra :: I did not want to be cool with You. but your attitude and...
I do not like what You did to me and the same thing to them.
I know You will always do the same thing to all of us.
the thing which doomed we cannot change.
but I will let it be nature. I will not force anything
if I can
I agree what You said.
Actually no such thing that like = ♥
I recognition I like You
but sometime I cannot accept what You do to them
You are right, I am jealousy sometime
I do not like what your behavior to them
I memang hate it ! sometime ...
I knew I look difference this few days
I do not know why will I be like that
My apology to that and what I have did to You.
I am superstition
In your sign that all things are really like with your behavior
I cannot accept that
beginning, I told myself I could accept everything You did
I won't be jealousy
but now, the result is I will be jealousy, I will be mad
I try to told myself to calm down, they just friend
won't have anything happen
but You are definitely so close to them especially her
I just can try to hypnosis myself
waiting and waiting
I do not know I can wait until when
my 'sixth sense' told me is possible
but in reality, it seems like impossible
You told me : wish you're intuition won't let You disappointed
are You letting me disappointed now?
or actually my intuition are not accurate ?
just let it be nature
I have try to ask myself do not think too much
think about my college
think about my exam
think about my coursework
just leave the mind and do not think about him
but I could not did it
xtra :: I did not want to be cool with You. but your attitude and...
I do not like what You did to me and the same thing to them.
I know You will always do the same thing to all of us.
the thing which doomed we cannot change.
but I will let it be nature. I will not force anything
if I can
Kay

No comments:
Post a Comment