quite moody yesterday
was my lass class for my first sem.
assignment finish last minutes
early in the morning nagging by my Queen
11am+ went to take train to college
reach college friends was busy-ing printing their assignments
I just sitting on their place and take care their stuffs
time for class we went into class
and class was so free because lecturer has already finish teaching
then we had our break and my bad mood starts !
sky was black and it is going to rain soon
and I was worrying if 6pm still raining
because I forgot to bring umbrella
then I remember my consultant told me that he will drive to college this few days
then I tot could ask him fetch me home
but he is not free today
and my friend is not going to take transport with me
my feeling was like so emo when this 3 things come into my mind
I did not talk for minutes
and I was just sitting alone and not talking with them in class
I just think and think
pray and pray the god
do not rain when I finish my class
suddenly think about my lovely King
then I started cried
my friend walk to me and I just looked at her for a sec
and I continued my head down by the chair
they thought I cried for no one going home with me
But it is not.
just because I think of my King suddenly
so I cried
thank god.
it really stopped raining after my class
then I take transport alone with my phone(music)
but suddenly my friend get on to the bus
let me felt shock
My friends (college)
so sorry that make all of you felt like worry me
I'm okay
♥ all of you always
=D

No comments:
Post a Comment