Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life



I don't know how to describe my mood now
Is like stress but like not really very stress
so many things come to me recently
so much things to handle up
College, Parents, Relationship etc.

Few days ago, get my coursework title
1 course got 2 coursework
Gosshhhh ... how could it be ?
and it handle up within 3 weeks time
and between that 2 coursework, 1 of it have presentation individually
with random picking out at least 10 of our classmates
another coursework is Video Presentation
not really stress with that because it looks like a little easy for me

Money is everyday gone from me easily
what is the best way for saving money ?
it seems like after primary school I didn't get myself a good saving
always use money buy this and that
and the important is to buy reload for my DG number
I think the best way is to stay at home except the only day have class only I can go out
just for attend my class not other place =]

so I think I need to control myself not to FB so much
maybe will stop blogging for some time
sorry for my readers
will inform when I'm back

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com