this week get to take ktm early in the morning for 3 days
in these 3 days every minute also full of people and is pack
I'm always get inside the ladies coach
the points come
everyone need to get to work by taking KTM - Komuter
the most ' fastest ' train in Malaysia
I still remember the time was 8.15am
after i get in the train and reach the next station
the woman can't get into the train
she just keep saying excuse me !
excuse me la. get inside a bit .
but the door start beep and she can't get inside and I know she is upset
cause the next train might be arrive in the next 30minutes or 1 hour as well
another station again and after this will be get to the town
woman A : can you please get inside a bit ? everyone also want to get to work
woman B : don't scold me, talk to those people who is standing inside, I don't want to hit by them
woman A : just get inside a bit only la. This is call 1 Malaysia a ?!
I really hope to scold that woman. No one not willing to give her a space to get in
but there is really no space
all of us are pack, how we want to give her a space ??
don't she think before she talk ?
and if we are not 1 malaysian we won't get into the same track of the train
in these 3 days every minute also full of people and is pack
I'm always get inside the ladies coach
the points come
everyone need to get to work by taking KTM - Komuter
the most ' fastest ' train in Malaysia
I still remember the time was 8.15am
after i get in the train and reach the next station
the woman can't get into the train
she just keep saying excuse me !
excuse me la. get inside a bit .
but the door start beep and she can't get inside and I know she is upset
cause the next train might be arrive in the next 30minutes or 1 hour as well
another station again and after this will be get to the town
woman A : can you please get inside a bit ? everyone also want to get to work
woman B : don't scold me, talk to those people who is standing inside, I don't want to hit by them
woman A : just get inside a bit only la. This is call 1 Malaysia a ?!
I really hope to scold that woman. No one not willing to give her a space to get in
but there is really no space
all of us are pack, how we want to give her a space ??
don't she think before she talk ?
and if we are not 1 malaysian we won't get into the same track of the train

No comments:
Post a Comment