
finally I'm back to updating my bloggie =)
as what the picture show on above
it seems like I was too busy until get sleepless night
and I'm fatigue !
Have got a job previous week from 8th to 10th
the job introduce by my cousin sister's friend
the product which is Beauty Mate
the spokesperson by HK singer Zhong Shu Man
she is a beautiful woman
alto she haven get married but her age is getting elder
and she is beautiful alto she getting elder
in the age like her, less people know how to keep themselves look young
but ShuMan did because she using this product
(pretending hard selling to consumer)
alto is without any commission and do not have to hit-target as well
the salary is high, but have to stand the whole day
I'm happy to have this job also
because I recognize few friends
I learn much thing from them
and the important thing is they are very friendly
coming weeks 11th - 17th
start rushing my assignments especially Video Presentation
so busy with this assignment on this week
busy until didn't care much bout other assignments
busy until not enough sleep
busy until don't have time to sleep
but at least we succeed to show our video to lecturer and students (classmates)
after watching our video I feel touch
because it remind me our process
and it also make us feel so 'PRO' when we editing the video
in the process we actually can done fast
but it is lucky and unluckily there
lucky is we meet a professional which is friend's friend
he teaches us use another software and he says that W.Movie Maker has its limit
so that I suggest to them and they agree with me to use that software too
unlucky thing is after he suggest the software we have to redo all the thing
so that we finish it in last minute
but luckily we still success to let lecturer watch our funny and nice movie that we wish
however still need to thanks my member that we work together
in the process happen many things but we still take effort to finish it
im proud of it that have the friends like all of you
not only the friends from my member but all the friends who study DIMC April 2010 intake
happy to be with all of you =)
following days after the video presentation will be going to rush all my assignments
is too boring that the life just rush for assignments
I must now act like a Professional to do all the assignments
and force myself to not facebook but FACE the real Book in my life
so that I can succeed my dream

No comments:
Post a Comment