I know what I did have been wrong.
I shouldn't delay the time but tell the truth
what I say now is useless
maybe I've hurt you
but I'm sorry
because Idk what I want
I can't tell out what I want and I didn't clear the thing between us
Yeah I'm greedy
I compare everyone
I compare which is the best and the worst
I know the thing which I did was very bad to everyone
this is not what I will did last time
but
everyone will change
I'm no exception
I recognition I've changed
change many ...
but,
my attitude has not change
I'm still the ferocious girl, unreasonable girl ... etc
I tell so many truth in this world but most of the people did tell the fake
I recognition I'm wrong to unclear thing between us
as what I've know, you've give up
As what I told I'm not good enough
and I'm worst until everyone can't imagine
SORRY
but I swear friendship are always there waiting
Kay
unforgivable


No comments:
Post a Comment