it rain in the early beautiful Monday
and I've got class at 9.30am
wake up so early to the train station
I feel tired for the Monday class
before the second class start
friends decide to have dinner together
just 5 of us
and we have steamboat as our dinner
so nice
have been a very long time didn't have steamboat with friends
what a good memory
and after dinner, are our second round - Dessert
we drive to Kepong and the dessert just okay
not very nice enough
today really a memorable day
and sad day
Am I bringing bad luck to my friends?
it's been few times happen on my friends when I sit their car
what an unlucky
and sorry that bring you drive to there
I swear I won't bring my friend drive to there again
Anyway, I enjoy the dinner with you guys
*Happy*
hope that's next chance for us if can =]
(this post don't have any photo because didn't bring camera)
and I've got class at 9.30am
wake up so early to the train station
I feel tired for the Monday class
before the second class start
friends decide to have dinner together
just 5 of us
and we have steamboat as our dinner
so nice
have been a very long time didn't have steamboat with friends
what a good memory
and after dinner, are our second round - Dessert
we drive to Kepong and the dessert just okay
not very nice enough
today really a memorable day
and sad day
Am I bringing bad luck to my friends?
it's been few times happen on my friends when I sit their car
what an unlucky
and sorry that bring you drive to there
I swear I won't bring my friend drive to there again
Anyway, I enjoy the dinner with you guys
*Happy*
hope that's next chance for us if can =]
(this post don't have any photo because didn't bring camera)

No comments:
Post a Comment