
sometimes, I think that Love just a game
when u in love
the game was so exciting
u go everywhere with he/she
u do everything without he/she
but, when both of u are break up
the game is so cruel, it ends up
Every day I think did we have that chance ??
maybe it won't
I'm a flower heart
so, when I hope to got
it don't appear in front of me
but, when I don't want
it appear many in front of me
I think that God is cruel and devil
they are like playing fool with me
it let me feel that Love is not true
because it don't have true love comes to me
I'm selfish I think
I will think my good and bad
whether we can be together ?
From now on, if I get my partner
I will think our future only I will accept
I think it is too early for me to think that
but I really don't want a playful relationship
I want TRUE and GO for our future
sometime I think I need
sometime I don't
do I want a partner because I'm lonely ?
Everyone, please get ur relationship once u get ready
and not when lonely
----------------------------------------------------
is 12.04am
I will post this blog
because of the picture
When I first saw the picture
I wanna tell bout all this kind of thing bout LOVE
so, if u are in a relationship
please treasure it
don't regret after they left
and even those who not in relationship
must cherish the one u think he or she will be ur partner
and lastly MUST love ur parents also
to be continued ...

No comments:
Post a Comment