
Look so free to online, update blog, hanging out etc
but actually I've got lots of homework to do
I just ignore it and don't know when have the mood to start it
I'm fed-up thinking other thing
except it really come until I got mood to think about
I really hope that someone could help me in my homework
someone can stay beside me and care whether I'm okay with my homework or not
but there is no one
last time if I don't know anything can ask HIM
although he will scold me sometimes but I still willing ask HIM to help
but ... HE had leave me, us
hard to ask HIM
and I just have to face all problem myself
I need to hands everything myself
I must be strong with it
Kay Yam Weoi Chee YOU can do it !!!
You can success this course and be a event planner

No comments:
Post a Comment