Thursday, November 4, 2010

heartbreaker



Indifference is to represent ignore it ?
Indifference doesn't mean will ignore you or anything

You didn't ask, you didn't know
some words shouldn't say out automatically every time
but you should ask if you care
and not to think negatively alone about the person you thought that he / she treat you cold

if it really hurts you
he/she did not mean to do it
sometime do ask and make the thing clear

all of you are friend
it is different with couples
give each other sometime and will know what did each other need

Am I born to heart everyone ?
Am I born to do everything alone ?
Am I born to be a Heart breaker ?
I don't hope these thing happen
because I don't want to hurt anyone
but my character is like this
say everything straight
do everything straight
that is why I offend many people

(actually I don't know what I wrote in this post, all the thing just show in my mind and I just wrote it down. Hope readers won't blame me after looking at it. And if you all understand what I wrote I feel so thankful and please tell me what have I wrote. If you don't know is okay, will feel thankful to you because have read my stupid blog *bow 90 degree for thanks* )

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com