same as usual got class 2day
but I don't have much to said
I just get shock today
study afternoon class today
after my first class
went to Tm point with Mr. Z
then we wanna confirm with the girl did she get our photostat IC
but the girl was not around
then we just leave our message to her
and we went off and get to class
after that cant take lift
because too many people and too slow
so suggested to walk up the stairs to 4th floor
gosh !! too high feeling tired and can't even breath
don't know why recently my breathing is bad !
then when I reach, I saw my ex boyfriend
he studying in the same college with me
is it true?? I think I'm dreaming
then I went into class
ask my friend to go out with me ..
then I saw again
Is really he, maybe I'm not dreaming
what ever, after that just continue the thing I wanna do
now I online
I suddenly saw his profile post something and shows out in my FB
then I press in it and look at his info to check out
he really studying my college now
he just started this year
maybe is may intake ...
I don't know and didn't even hope to asked
and don't even want to know !
just get shock , this world really very small !
even Mr. Z saw me before our intake started
he told me this
this world is really small I'm realize now !
but I don't have much to said
I just get shock today
study afternoon class today
after my first class
went to Tm point with Mr. Z
then we wanna confirm with the girl did she get our photostat IC
but the girl was not around
then we just leave our message to her
and we went off and get to class
after that cant take lift
because too many people and too slow
so suggested to walk up the stairs to 4th floor
gosh !! too high feeling tired and can't even breath
don't know why recently my breathing is bad !
then when I reach, I saw my ex boyfriend
he studying in the same college with me
is it true?? I think I'm dreaming
then I went into class
ask my friend to go out with me ..
then I saw again
Is really he, maybe I'm not dreaming
what ever, after that just continue the thing I wanna do
now I online
I suddenly saw his profile post something and shows out in my FB
then I press in it and look at his info to check out
he really studying my college now
he just started this year
maybe is may intake ...
I don't know and didn't even hope to asked
and don't even want to know !
just get shock , this world really very small !
even Mr. Z saw me before our intake started
he told me this
this world is really small I'm realize now !
Kay

No comments:
Post a Comment