Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beauty Fair


slept at 2am+ yesterday
the next morning need to wake up early and go for KLCC with my friend
can't wake up on time this morning
rush to the toilet and take my bath prepare all things

red bean soup and 'yau zha guai' as my breakfast
it is so black early in the morning, feeling cold ~
but I still wear singlet, wee(:

as normal I am the first one reach there
wait them for minutes
just standing there and be a stupid
11.45am take the LRT
then someone bring us get into the wrong LRT
need wait another 10minutes for the LRT
reach there is around 12.15pm
then we walk into the fair
first time go to this fair, don't know anything
they go to the counter and ask for infor
need to fill in form only can get in

walk for the whole hall
nothing special, those thing quite expensive
no money to buy
forget bout it , wait I got money only will go for the next time

1pm go for our lunch at Pizza Hut
service not very good
and I eat so full ... almost can't move jo ..
*kua jiong*
then we just walk and walk then go out the garden there take picture



















is just few part of it ...
lazy to write dy
don't know what to write
blank in my brain

I'll stop here
Good Night Friend


Kay

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com