for me is a quite memorable day today
same as usual
having class today
10.10am break, friend suggest to go Sg Wang today after class
just got one class today, and is quite early they don't want to go home earlier
same as me ~ is nothing to do @ home
then join them together
we're having 6 people going together
we took LRT to Time Square
when we reach, we plan to go for which Kbox
then I book for the room
1pm start for our K then end up @ 4pm
gosh ~ quite long time to staying inside
no choice ... the first time I sing until feeling tired
the last 30minutes I keep eating and eating those snacks
while we wanna go to take LRT it rain heavily
then 1 person take the umbrella go LY find her friend
then 5 of us walk to the monorel station
besides 2 girls stay back for having shopping and wait for someone
3 of us go to monorel and go home ..
things happen unluckily ~
the technical problem of monorel make us stuck @ the station for about 30minutes
hate it ... maybe is the cause of raining heavily
just standing outside of the monorel and keep waiting and waiting ...
just talking to my friend and let the time run faster ...
suddenly a guy come to us and said : they don't know how long time will the technical problem will fix ... maybe 1hour, 2hour .. you may get down to the counter and get your refund ...
my gosh ~ wait for so long time , now only said don't know how long time can fix the problem
what to do .. we just can walk to the bus station and take bus lo ~
the bus station is very long !!
it takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to the station
is feeling tired and hungry
looking @ my friend eating and I can't ...
scare later reach home can't have dinner
this journey is really memorable
first time walk so far to the bus station ~
I hate Malaysia's transportation !
aiks ! when I reach home is already 7pm+
the next day still have to study ...
decide to sleep early ...
same as usual
having class today
10.10am break, friend suggest to go Sg Wang today after class
just got one class today, and is quite early they don't want to go home earlier
same as me ~ is nothing to do @ home
then join them together
we're having 6 people going together
we took LRT to Time Square
when we reach, we plan to go for which Kbox
then I book for the room
1pm start for our K then end up @ 4pm
gosh ~ quite long time to staying inside
no choice ... the first time I sing until feeling tired
the last 30minutes I keep eating and eating those snacks
while we wanna go to take LRT it rain heavily
then 1 person take the umbrella go LY find her friend
then 5 of us walk to the monorel station
besides 2 girls stay back for having shopping and wait for someone
3 of us go to monorel and go home ..
things happen unluckily ~
the technical problem of monorel make us stuck @ the station for about 30minutes
hate it ... maybe is the cause of raining heavily
just standing outside of the monorel and keep waiting and waiting ...
just talking to my friend and let the time run faster ...
suddenly a guy come to us and said : they don't know how long time will the technical problem will fix ... maybe 1hour, 2hour .. you may get down to the counter and get your refund ...
my gosh ~ wait for so long time , now only said don't know how long time can fix the problem
what to do .. we just can walk to the bus station and take bus lo ~
the bus station is very long !!
it takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to the station
is feeling tired and hungry
looking @ my friend eating and I can't ...
scare later reach home can't have dinner
this journey is really memorable
first time walk so far to the bus station ~
I hate Malaysia's transportation !
aiks ! when I reach home is already 7pm+
the next day still have to study ...
decide to sleep early ...

No comments:
Post a Comment