Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Assignment

Assignment is start with my course
4 assignment straight away
1 is for referencing the other 3 is for diff subject for my course

Today going to discuss assignment with my classmate
I'm late today
he reach McD and keep waiting us
Sorry , thought my mum fetch can be late bit
but she got so many things to do then I go late today
12pm we reach McD wait for the lunch meal
wee(: McD my favorite
A medium set of Fillet-O-Fish , soft drinks without ice and a fries ~
wow my friend eat the Double Fillet-O-Fish
I think I can't finish if I order
3 of us order the same food Fillet-O-Fish

after finish our meal we start finding the information that we want
quite boring in the middle of time
we find somelittle information and going to facebook-ing
we having a bit lazy mood today
don't know why, then we have a look for the picture of Dusun Eco
next month going to have a camp over there
then we chit-chatting over there and stay there for few hours

this weekend need to take picture to submit for the competition
wonder why need to submit it
we're still new student what, not really know to use the Digital SLR camera leh !
some using compact camera
we're not very PRO with it
wish me luck, not hope to get the 1st
but hope to get experience !

sleepy already 8.45am class for tomorrow wanna to rest early luu
Good Night .

Kay

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com