have no idea with it ..
I'm not sleeping in the midnight ..
sms with friends ~
facebook-ing ...
today damn tired, had whole day class
although feeling tired but thinking someone in the midnight it wont be tired
but maybe today is the last day
(some of the reason)
woke up early in the morning and prepare to meet my girls @ MCD
guess what , I reached there @ 8.20am
we sat in MCD and chat so many things
even ghost story .. we talk bout it too
Scary !! times ran out fast
going to had our first class, was going out to MCD and walking in the street
my lovely little girl shocked me and another girl
while the time was still talking bout 'story'
I get shocked because I'm not brave to listen it ..
first class was finish, lecturer want us to do assignment
what the hell is that?? so fast !
not even get what she said as well
forget bout it, went for our lunch
those drinks is too sweet and those maggi goreng taste 'so good'
my gosh, how to had the meal like this kind ...
but I just had a drink no appetite to ate my lunch
because my breakfast was still inside my tummy and feeling very full
second class lecturer was very funny than others
he only want us to use english language in his class, or else he'll charge us
want us to bring along dic. to class...
so heavy leh mr ber....
why cant I use electronic one ??
more easier for me to bring it la ~
fine ~ break time should not be late ... must be on time
no problem la ~ hahas
the most funny thing was .. he is a tricky person
he keep asking the word and let us said in other language
like MCC -> mong cha cha
tricky lecturer, but funny
the last class was the class I hate so much
very boring, lecturer doesn't told some jokes sometimes..
make me feel sleepy
today as well , because not enough sleep yesterday night
luckily it does not rain when my class finish
or else I cant go find Mr T to fetch me back
walk with my friend to SgWang
she wanna go meet for her friend..
she felt it was so far ... but is true , very far from our college walk to there
but what to do .. I've get used to it .. sorry my friend
next time you better choose LRT
haha ... bring Mr T drove to round the garden ..
then reach Kepong @ 8pm
had our dinner ... but I just go there accompany him ..
I just had some snack food and a drink ...
no appetite .. like not feeling well ...
I don't like the useless girl beside someone ..
really over ... no choice she's just a customer in my eye ..
not care bout it ... and just say Bye to him and good luck as well ...
Don't have to work tomorrow , don't have to go for class tomorrow ...
quite a freedom day
love it so much ~
Good Night everyone ...
I'm not sleeping in the midnight ..
sms with friends ~
facebook-ing ...
today damn tired, had whole day class
although feeling tired but thinking someone in the midnight it wont be tired
but maybe today is the last day
(some of the reason)
woke up early in the morning and prepare to meet my girls @ MCD
guess what , I reached there @ 8.20am
we sat in MCD and chat so many things
even ghost story .. we talk bout it too
Scary !! times ran out fast
going to had our first class, was going out to MCD and walking in the street
my lovely little girl shocked me and another girl
while the time was still talking bout 'story'
I get shocked because I'm not brave to listen it ..
first class was finish, lecturer want us to do assignment
what the hell is that?? so fast !
not even get what she said as well
forget bout it, went for our lunch
those drinks is too sweet and those maggi goreng taste 'so good'
my gosh, how to had the meal like this kind ...
but I just had a drink no appetite to ate my lunch
because my breakfast was still inside my tummy and feeling very full
second class lecturer was very funny than others
he only want us to use english language in his class, or else he'll charge us
want us to bring along dic. to class...
so heavy leh mr ber....
why cant I use electronic one ??
more easier for me to bring it la ~
fine ~ break time should not be late ... must be on time
no problem la ~ hahas
the most funny thing was .. he is a tricky person
he keep asking the word and let us said in other language
like MCC -> mong cha cha
tricky lecturer, but funny
the last class was the class I hate so much
very boring, lecturer doesn't told some jokes sometimes..
make me feel sleepy
today as well , because not enough sleep yesterday night
luckily it does not rain when my class finish
or else I cant go find Mr T to fetch me back
walk with my friend to SgWang
she wanna go meet for her friend..
she felt it was so far ... but is true , very far from our college walk to there
but what to do .. I've get used to it .. sorry my friend
next time you better choose LRT
haha ... bring Mr T drove to round the garden ..
then reach Kepong @ 8pm
had our dinner ... but I just go there accompany him ..
I just had some snack food and a drink ...
no appetite .. like not feeling well ...
I don't like the useless girl beside someone ..
really over ... no choice she's just a customer in my eye ..
not care bout it ... and just say Bye to him and good luck as well ...
Don't have to work tomorrow , don't have to go for class tomorrow ...
quite a freedom day
love it so much ~
Good Night everyone ...
Kay (my new name ...)

No comments:
Post a Comment