Wednesday, May 12, 2010

get doubt

today go for a fair @ PWTC
but I can't even wake up early
too tired, let me fall sleepy
my friend message me around 10am
but I don't know
wake up @ 10.30am,saw her message straight go to the bathroom and prepare
then only I reply her
just drink half glass of milk and eat some biscuit for my breakfast

reach PWTC @ 12pm+
let my lenglui wait for long , sorry ya (:
then we walk to the location of the fair
but we can't find the fair
I walk for the whole exhibition hall but don't have the fair that we want
then we feel sad and suggest to go have meal @ TS
my lenglui pay for the taxi fee
feel it embarrassing to let her pay for all
then she say next time only I treat her
Okay, deal .

then after 2hours staying in the shop
I suggest to go walk
because I want to go buy name card holder and purse
then lenglui say want go to washroom
when we get ready to leave 2 girls ask my friend
"did you saw a phone just now ?"
her phone is lost and she use the same phone with my friend
she thought my friend steal it !
stupid ! why we wanna steal it
then we leave ... and I just forget the thing happen
continue my shopping
walk in a shop and suddenly a guy walk near us and said
" miss, miss, do you really didn't saw the phone just now ?"
gosh, run to find us ..
then we walk out to the shop and talk
they keep asking bout the phone and they doubt us
the girl who lost the phone keep telling us she is not doubt us
but she does, just advice her and agree what she says
she says " I got very important thing inside my phone,so I just want to comprehend,not going to doubt "
I said " I know you not doubt us, we understand, if you not trust we didn't steal then you check our bags !"
she did check ! if you're not doubt us, you won't check my bag !
fine ! I don't care anymore ! just feeling no mood to shop anymore !
because you break my mood !
ISH ! this let you got a lesson
don't simply put your phone away from you when you're doing other things !

before going home accompany lenglui go find friend ~
then go home !

is late now ~ 12.09am
going to sleep soon ! having class tomorrow ~
feeling tired , good night ~
enjoy your sleep and have a nice dream (:

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com