Sunday, May 2, 2010

another new month *

I'm very oppressive
I'm stuck with my family problem
I'm stuck with my college
I'm stuck with my time

stuck with many things that I've to complete it by myself
anyway, I have to try my best to done it ~
now a days taking train and LRT alone ...
looking at those workers and students also
how could they crowded into the train together every morning
this morning, woke up early 5.45am
to stretch oneself for 15minute before that
then only I went to the toilet and packing myself into a nice look ~

6.45am start the destination to train station
I reached the station at 7.08am
the first train reach at 7.15am then while waiting saw so many people
they were walking nearer and nearer to me who scared they cant get into the train
when the train reached, all of them forge ahead into the door
Oh My Gosh !! how can they did this ?
I give up and not to do what they did
just wait for the next train ... 7.20am
Kajang train, but not going to my stop at the station which I'm going to
the next train again ... finally I get into it this time without any thrust at 7.35am
reach my final destination at 7.50am then went to bank to bank in money for my friend
reach college at 8.08am, was very early
then I was just sitting at the lobby and wait for my friend
waiting waiting and waiting ...
8.20am my lovely lengluii came
and she was so rush ... and few minutes more another gal reached
then we went to our class early and sat on the nice place ~
I wonder how could they forge ahead every morning ??
and also my senior he told me had to forge ahead to the train or else cant get into it
regret ~ aiks !!

skip skip skip --->>>
today start morning sessions
not very get used to it
but will get used few weeks more
the first time have to study the same class with more than 16 people in College
hmm today's lecturer quite humor ...
just one class and after that said Bye to him
I tot Moral is very bored .. but can it be no ??
may be today he talk so many funny story , jokes
then I felt that Moral is quite interesting
get a 15minute break every of his class

skip skip --->>>

feel like time is not enough for me to use
time go fast everyday
hmm felt like this year got many problems for those couples,family problem etc.
friends around me got many problem with their relationship
especially secondary school mates and others as well
some of them break up ~ last few week we went out still knew that they were still together happily
but now they were separate and become friend ~
what happen to this year?
even though I got problem also
Family problem
aiks ~ had to ISH myself
keep argue everyday, what to do, just have to respect what they said
and I'm under age , can't speak any ...
hope this year time goes fast and next year will be a better year !!!

not celebrating and festival this year ...
quite boring ! not that meaning I don't want
But the reason I can't


Kay wanna live happily ever after
study as happy as I can
be more talkative as I can
thinking more mellow
etc .

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com