Monday, April 4, 2011

Sick

this is just a thanks-giving post
Thanks to my hubby

2.4.2011
last Saturday I went for ASQ
I think readers know because I had wrote it in my previous post
I slept at 1.15am on Saturday and woke up at 4.40am on the same day
how tired am I?
and I lost my voice get flu
was so worried how I gonna sing for the audition ?
by the way I thought I got dequadin that's more than enough
but I'm wrong the important thing I need that's HONEY !!!
honey makes me feel more better

2pm is my turn to sing
number from 0151-0180 get brief-ing and get ready for the audition
I'm number 0171
before get into the recording room to face the judges I ate the last Dequadin to let my throat become smoother
finally, the results came as what I think -- LOSE
yipee, I'm not the best but I did the best as what I can do
thanks for hubby's support and also his parents' support and also my parents
but I'm sorry that let all of you so disappointed

at night went to his niece birthday dinner
and she was so happy Happy Birthday to her <3

3.4.2011
Sunday morning planed for jogging
but automatically woke at 6am
and hubby fetch at 7am
hubby saw I not feeling very well so cancelled the our planning and fetch me to his house
then I slept until 9.30am and we went for breakfast with his friend together
I really not feeling very okay
then went home change my clothes and went hubby's house again
then I took my bathe and hubby's mummy give me one medicine
I had a big nice sleep after ate that medicine
I wet my whole body and felt very hot after woke
finally I felt I don't have sick anymore !!!
Thanks Hubby <3

then we went to lunch and go out for fun
and hubby will start his work today 4.4.2011
miss hubby so much !
he didn't get off day for this week
I hate his boss so much !
make me cnt see my hubby !
hubby waitfor me on this coming Sunday we work together
Muacks

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com