woke up early in the morning and went to morning market
went to buy ingredient to make sandwich for breakfast
prepared for parents and hubby
waited hubby for so long but he reached at 9:50
bad hubby :(
10:30 we went to lowyat for our orientation
what orientation ?? our new job =)
I thought could finished at 14:30 but end up it finished up at 15:45
and we were rushed back to fetched hubby's sister from working
sorry hubby :(
I knew hubby was tiring but I couldn't help any
I couldn't drive
felt guilty and swear will get my license soon
then went back to my home for dinner and movie @ 1 Utama
this is the second time we went to buy reserved ticket
we waited the ticket from 20:10 till 20:40
while waiting we went to played pool
I'm so stupid playing and hubby taught me
thanks hubby :)
so sorry hubby for couldn't go pakto with him in the morning till the afternoon
I really don't know the orientation will brief us till so late
btw, thanks to hubby for forgiving <3
Don't go breaking my heart 单身男女
the movie we watched
not bad, is romantic


No comments:
Post a Comment