Firstly to said, good luck to all my DIMC April'10 mates
exam is on next Monday
I think all of u had prepared
but it not goes same with me
I tot I could revision myself but actually it's not
I feel like too many things to do
but actually it's nothing
I dont know why am I being so lazy
while this semester started I dont feel like studying
because of all the lecturer they sucks
they didn't know how to be a good lecturer
they didn't know how to taught students by using their creativity
they teach us by reading exactly same with the notes which they gave
this is what lecturer in our country
the other country's lecturer , college teach them well and bring them out for researching
I really regret why don't I go study at Taiwan ?
or even England, Australia or my lovely country London
there's no choice for me
if from the beginning I had study at overseas country I think my parents won't be at ease
why is this country's college lecturer teach us like this ?!
exam is coming nearer to me
and there's lots of notes for me to study
and i'm just keep on going for gaming in FB
I really hope that someone could block my FB just only for 2 weeks time
and after that I will continue FB after my exam
besides, i'm also working part time
there's much more stress for me
I hope everything goes well start from the next minute



No comments:
Post a Comment