Saturday, April 2, 2011

re-new ...

is 12.09am

now only I realize that I've not updating my blog for a month
I'm sorry to readers who always concern me and blog
the last update was CNY 2011
the time that I've step into my college life 
I felt that is freaky tired, challenging and sleepy
there's lot of assignments, presentation 
and there's always last minute cancel class
Money !! I need Money !!
everyday went to college I need to pay for my train's fare, pay for my meal
and I ♥ McDonald
it is just around my college 
but I want to save money for my Taiwan trip !
so I need job ! I need money ! only I can save money and go for trip

I'm falling in ♥ with my Hubby - Ivan
always miss him so much
recent we always meet each other and go out together
Hubby always afraid and worry bout my results for this end of month
because we always went out 
and Idk start from when ... he started understanding me
when I said I don't want he won't force me any and angry 
but he will very busy and we don't have much time to accompany each others 
because he will be busy with his work and I will busy with my exam and revision
hubby's parents ♥ me lots and preparing to birthday party tomorrow

opps ! tomorrow Morning ... nope will be 5 more hours later, or should I said 4 hours and 30 minutes left
I will be going for Astro Star Quest
wish me luck ... alto I knew the decision but I just want all of your support
there's lots of things I wanted to write it here
but time is limited
is time for bed and need to get a well rest for the competition at 9am

I will do my best and will not care what's the last decision from the judges
Good Night everyone 

1 comment:

智权 said...

u take part in 新秀?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com