Thursday, December 27, 2012

gonna be shopping spree ♥

Oh well, is already one year
Since last year I've already get myself a list to buy something that I want
But, yet I still haven't got it
Don't know when only I will be getting all these stuff on my hand



This is a Sony MP3 that I wanted to get for a long time. But it doesn't seems I save money to got this.
And yet it is still in my waiting list. I quite like this color. Because others are not that nice. Quite a special color between the others.


2. Mickey dot logo
Well, this is also one of my list last year. I want this casing for long time too... I so damn addict in Mickey mouse. My first cartoon when I was still a kid. Although I'm not that freaking addicted until buy all the stuff that full of mickey. But I really like Mickey a lot. Because I'm still watching mickey mouse when I got free time and yet also Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in Astro Disney Channel 615(oops, sounds like promoting)

Last year, I want a hello kitty's instax mini, but since I haven't get it. And it was like not my style anymore (because I had cut my hair) so, I saw this. Is not because I always like new things and throw away old things in mandarin (贪新忘旧) just because hello kitty is not my style from now on anymore. So, I saw this recently. I like blue and yellow, but pink is not bad too. Because I'm a fan in blue, so I quite like this modal. And yet, I saw their promo video for this instax mini 8s. All the models are so pretty and beautiful. Awh, how nice if I got such a pretty face and body shape. (Dream-ing) 



This is the photos of instax mini 8s. Isn't it awesome? I mean the color. Of course instax mini is always awesome! I bet most of the people now like to use instax to capture their memory moment. (I know i'm a little bit outdated, due to most of everyone is using this already)
4. I need a purse! I want to change my purse! I'm so dislike my purse right now! I don't know why. Feel like changing, because of the color. And is too few space for me to put my card. I love purse, sometimes I like to make a purse collection, but because I lack of money. All the purse I saw is a little too expensive. Another reason is because I'm too lazy to shopping outside nowadays, because I dislike to shopping alone. Btw, hope I could get myself a purse before chinese new year. 


Well, seems like my list is still the same as last year, but nevermind there's something different this year. XD
5. Disney Collectin by Giordano
Awh! Another mickey. Love it! Don't you think the design is awesome? Oh my, I like the middle and the design on the right. 

6. Sneakers the one I aim to buy this year. But I still haven't get this. 
I don't know how to compare that is girl's wear and boy's wear. So that I'm still blur in choosing the sneaker right now. I'm afraid people will laugh at me when I'm wearing boy's wear. What can I do? Hmph, I like high sneakers. Is awesome, it makes your leg more slim :)



7. OMG! This is the one I'm waited for such a long time. GD's one of a kind Album! 
Let me introduce you GD오빠 First mini-album One of A Kind. 
G-DRAGON FIRST MINI ALBUM [ONE OF A KIND]
Track ListDisk 1.
 
1
One Of A Kind
 
2
크레용 (Crayon)
 
3
결국 (ft. ? of YG New Girl Group)
4
그XX
 
5
Missing You (ft. 김윤아 of 자우림)
 
6
Today (ft. 김종완 of Nell)
 
7
ALBUM BONUS TRACK : 불 붙여봐라 (ft. Tablo, Dok2)

There's two edition
Bronze & Gold Edition
Bronze

Gold

 8. 빅뱅Special Edition Still Alive Album.


Although I couldn't get all of the album from 빅뱅, but yet just get the album which they had from now on. 태박 ♥ 태박♥


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com