Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bye 2012


Well, is the last month for 2012 and yes is December.
I have been long time never post for my bloggie
I'm so sorry about that, is because too busy until I'm too lazy to type my blog
But today is special because after this week and is gonna turn into 2013
So how lazy bump am I yet I still have to blog about it

Uhm, recall to the whole year in 2012
I remember one of my friend she told me before: Actually, every year each of everyone have to recall back what they had do in the whole year. At least did one different thing that you never did before to improve themselves.
So, I don't think I did much thing this year. But I'll do my best to recall back, then I will get improvement next year when I read this post back.

In May, I did my industry training in production company - MM2 Entertainment
Is actually quite fun inside. I learn a lots how was those machine function and look like.
And I saw the big mic that production use to record sound more clearly
I'm assistant of co-ordination, what I do for my job?
Give out all the scripts, rundown and even call to remind actor for their shooting.
But is fine at least the actors are still kind
It takes me 14 weeks for the training
And I didn't had good sleep while having shooting
Is really too tired but is an experience actually
At least I know how it works, when company get job we will be very busy; but when company doesn't get any job we will be so damn free

I felt so happy because I type the subtitle for movie
I did type subtitle for three movies
But of course after finish typing, we still need to send the copy back to company in Singapore to have a check then only they will gave us and put it into Final Cut Pro's software and then only the movie will show out to the audience

Coming up next, 안녕하세요
I get to learn Korean with my beloved darling Eva
Yeah! We love K-pop so damn much!
We're VIPs! If you are K-pop fans you know who are we support to
And I'm gonna be one of the airen
Recently so damn like his song. And he is so handsome and awesome man!
I know him when I saw him in RM(Running Man)
He get himself pack like a dumpling in RM
But is still so handsome, omg!

사랑해,빅뱅과이승기

Last Saturday, my 오빠 got his own concert with a gang of music lovers
And he invited me to be one of the emcee for the concert
Wow! I was like: Huh? Emcee? Me? Concert? Your concert? okay, I'm okay with it if is only there will be one partner with me
So, I'm on with it. And then I'm the emcee with my darl Oonly you
My god she is awesome! So naturally talk on the stage
We are not the professional emcee but at least we did our best on the stage
And we only met each other not more than two times and our tacit are very good was like met each other for long time, even in the promo video we got a good tacit (Is just what I feel, I don't know did others feel like what I feel or not haha)
Seriously, I do enjoy on the stage that day. Although I'm only emcee. I will feel regret if I'm not the emcee that day. Million thanks to 오빠 Pakson for the invitation. Appreciate it. And is one of my experience.
And yet, thanks to Nikki who organize this concert. I'm glad that I met lots of professional band and singers and also my darl.
What I feel sad is that my beloved darling Eva didn't attend.

I think is the end of my sharing.
Hmm, feel like I did many things this year compare to past few years.
My life had never been so enrich
Is time to change to make myself to be different
Is the beginning now, and I'm gonna be more different for every year start from now onward
Is time to sleep, let me show you some photos on the concert last week.
안녕히가세요, 안녕히주무세요





For more photos, you could go to my Facebook Album Worthwhile Concert ♥

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com