Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Life begins like rainbow

Duh! Finally I'm officially finish my diploma.
But yet I still have to wait until the result to double confirm that I'm really officially done!
A course that I have used to finish in almost 3 years instead of finishing in 2 years 6 months.
Like kena cheat to get onto the boat. But is fine, because I already done with it.

Well, I had interviewed for two company so far.
I'm quite a little lazy to find for a job now.
Feeling that can't describe my feeling now.
Is just a little lazy. Maybe it because of the last semester is too free for me.
I'm waiting for my certificate and graduation ceremony right now. Hopefully I can graduate after I got my result.

Had just interviewed for one company which does not relate to my course.
The post is Assistant of Administrative Executive.
Hmm, well this post is actually a challenge to me. And I'm actually thinking about it.
I'm afraid that I couldn't work well on it.
I'm willing to learn about it, but only if senior willing to teach me.
I know I might not suitable to get this job but I'm willing to try on.
I have to improve my English (I knew I had mention this N years ago, but yet I am still having some broken English) to well listening what they talk about.
And I admit that my writing skills not that well, but listening and speaking skills is much more better than writing.

Well, come back to my life.
Something miracle happens recently.
I'm being in a relationship. Yup, as what I hope and waiting for.
I had been recognize him for 5 years.
We seldom talk to each other after we left the same dancing studio.
And 3 years after, we met each other back and talk and much more story happens (just skip it, because is only the memories for both us to remember)
I swear I'm happy to be with him. And I really shock too
Or I should say it is not in my expectation :) OMG!!!


Well, yup.
He is only mine and I'm only his :) I love you 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com