270310
firstly thank Jeff my consultant for SEGi College
I'll be study in SEGi @ KL
quite far from my house which compare with KD
no choice , KD dont have diploma
will be start my course next month
more 1-2 weeks start college life ~
alto I told my Gor can go Perak study geh ~
earlier that time la , when hvn discuss with my parent tat time
let my Gor feel like so happy
then after discuss , made my Gor feel sad
alto Perak is in Kampar la , Gor said take bus 45min journey can reach his place
I was very happy oso when I knw Perak is near Ipoh there
but stil cnt go there study and see my Gor
however I wil oways miss u my LOVELY Gor - Vincent
now , back to my college
take KTM to school lo
1st semester study not more than 5days
ok la ~ but time quite long la ...
have to get used to it la ~
alto my consultant oso studying la
he knw drive oso take KTM down to College
KL leh ~ sure very sesak (jam) geh la ~
KTM better alto have to wait ~
Jeff come to my house and register for me ~
troublesome he, so sorry and thanks ~
@ Night
2day is earth hour day
turn off all the lights @ 8.30pm
Quincy sms me earlier want me to join this activity 2gether
to save the world ~
I din do it , because I was in the TV @ 9pm
so sorry
RnB said that Im leng lui, my eye will blink blink, my hair got bitbit messy
I will rmb this !! (dah gila orang ni)
All the Best for my new school life to me !

No comments:
Post a Comment