Friday, March 19, 2010

Far Couple is impossible or NOT




Girls , did You all think bout a relationship with a Boy who live far from You?
A boy asked me today

What is my feeling to him ??
I was so blur with it ...
What shud I answer ?
I try it before ... but don't have good relation at the end ~

If is Yes , sure you don't know what he gonna do over there
You will think , did he betray you ?
Did he lie you ?
Did he this and that ... many thing

If No , maybe you will hurt him
he maybe will think that why is it impossible ?
Why did her rejeted him
Why she doesn't like him
Why she this and that ...
Is suffer to answer this Question

I don't know everything Now ... I lost my mind and don't know what to answer Now
I was just very Sad now
Alto I got my Darling Eva
My Dear Cecilia
And I think that's not enuf for me
And I'm very Greedy and need 1 more HIM !
But I still haven't find that HIM
When is the right time ??
Where is my MR Right ?
When will my MR Right come over and find me ??
(I need to settle up with the boy first ~)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com