I'm feeling lonely dy ...
everyday , just sitting in front of my PC
until my mum scolded me
everyday she scold me with the reason which I didn't help her to do work
Hello ! is it a must tat I have to do work for u ??
I'm feeling tired to do work for u dy ...
every time u have to told dad
let him rampas my Modem and don't let me on9~
and just now u said it gain to me : later ur dad rampas ur Modem and without giving bck to u
Walao ! u everyday tell out those thing to him , sure he will rampas la
U see , if u don't tell him will he rampas it ??
Oways force me to do this and tat ~
so clever ask my kid sister to do la ! why oway is a must for me to do it ?
I'm enuf for it !! I don't like to do all those things ~
Last time , when I was in a relationship ... I tell out my sadness to him ..
but now !? in between a year , I don't have HIM to tell out my sadness
I don't have HIM to bring me go here and there , chat with me
I'm feeling lonely ....
After A year , I've to go for College
Wanna go to Know more friends
Want to have a New Life
I won't face back to the Life which is over
There's many unhappy thing happen
But Never mind it is already over
What to do is , I want a New Life ~
Bout my Family ~ I'll just try to face to do thing for HER!!!
Alto i don't like to do , but i just try to help her do
I just do when I feel happy ~
If she doesn't feel Happy with it ~ THEN DO IT YOURSELF!!!!
I'll just do as many as I can ... and no Extra !!
Because I'm not happy with it !!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment