Thursday, September 13, 2012

생일 축하합니다

생일 축하합니다

Greeted him with all my feelings/intention
But I didn't know whether he got it or not.
Had planned to give him a surprise earlier ago, but yet, it couldn't achieve.
What I can do was just to baked a cake to him.
My very first time baking a cake and the very first person who I'd sent to.
But I felt that he couldn't feel my intention.

Many of them said that he was the very lucky person.
When they know a little story of it, their respond are envy because I could do this kind of thing but he never wants to treasure. Haha
I didn't blame to him because I don't have that qualifications to.
And I'd prepared my feeling and already know the answer.

I could do nothing. But! No matter how hard I've tried to stopped this but it won't works.
Maybe this is what we call faith. (Although I don't believe this kind of things )
I don't hope to let him feel hard and we couldn't continue to be friend.
What I hope is no matter what happen I hope we could stay friends like how we did last time!

Could you? I do :)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com