Sunday, August 26, 2012

Abandon!?

Basically, I'm back for my abandon blog.
I'm very sorry for saying this.
But I knew there's not much people reading my blog. (Maybe)
But I just want to say is:
 I blog is not to be famous, I just want to share out my life with beloved friends. And I blog is to hope  beloved friends and blogger give me some comments how's everything with my blog post. Is it okay enough  or I'm a little/too over with it?

Oh well, we just back to this post.
I know my English is not that well enough, always write and speaks broken English.
So I choose to post my blog with using English is hope that I could improve my English and you the one who reading could correct me in the right way for the vocabulary and grammar.

I'm leaving here for 4 months. Just because that I'm busy with my video shooting and editing. Well, is just a very short film for my assignments on April. And it has many things happen in April including my friendship. I really don't know what's wrong with it. She is just treating me so cold and when message to her she'll just reply me so cold also. What have I done? Die without a reason really makes me faint.


Crazy Love 爱疯




Lost Of Ring 爱·遗忘




These video above were shooting and editing by me and friends. Although it is a very tiring day for these two shooting and editing but yet I'm enjoying and we discuss with each other. And thanks to Vivian the shy cute little girl, Alicia (Vivian's sister), Tiam Tong and De Pastry Chef.

Thanks to all of your help. Without you all, we couldn't finish in a very short period to hand in our assignments. This is a very good experience for us to learn.


Now, back to my life nowadays. I've just finished my industry training. And this post actually had been hold for a long time to posted out. I know I'm such a lazy person, but I really don't know what can I write about my life nowadays. Maybe this is call lifeless ...

Other than college life I just get more job for myself to work on. Stressful, moody and lifeless ... Although I had been went out with my friends so many times but yet I also don't know what else can I do more.

Maybe I should graduate as soon as possible and let myself to know what I should be working after that. I have to think wisely before I make the decision. I know many people are supporting behind of me, thank you. And yet I knew many of them dislike me, thank you for talking bad behind of me. You guys let me learn to be more stronger and let me know who is the best and who is not. Thank you everyone who are talking my bad and even supporting me.

I know my attitude are damn horrible and I didn't gain more knowledge, although I did all my best but I know others are not thinking like me when they saw me. But never mind I will be more stronger let you guys to see I won't be able to give up easily.


Is already August and I know I've never been posted so much thing in this 2 years. So I'll only post when I got free time. And yet  maybe sometimes I will post in my private blog for some privacy thingy. Hahahahaha

Sometimes many thing couldn't share out because never find a true friend beside me, except my darling. Although we got argue or don't have the same thinking sometimes, and it will cause us argue. But end up we talk back to each other, I know that true friendship will never break easily. Thank you Eva Soo. Although I always have bad temper, and do those crazy and stupid things let you 'scold' (I know you get used ed. Lols) But thank you to have you as true friend. But your birthday this year will be on Monday! Please get urself a holiday on that day la .... If not jau take leave on my birthday so we can celebrate together ah! Bestie forever k? 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com