my first post in 2012 unexpectedly held on February
is a little bit lazy to update everything in my life nowadays
in Dec 2011 happen lots of thing
is being more emo nowadays
but I will get myself to think more positive
and I'm just hwaiting and hwaiting for something
I hope is worth to wait
and the one should get out from her life
time flies fast
CNY is going to end soon (but my CNY ends in the 8th day )
this Dragon year, is very enrich
at least I did hang out everyday in CNY
got lots of dinner time
and gambling
I lose more than win
bad luck this year
then on the 7th day
I went to Genting with Mr. Wong aka Eugene (a friend that long time never meet)
1245 he fetch me then we drive to KL central
after parking, we buy the bus ticket and go McD to take his lunch
1400 departure from KL central to Genting
1445 reach and queue for skyway
is really people mountain people sea on that day
even when we get back down to buy bus ticket there were sold out ! -.-
just left Gombak bus ticket
and we force to buy the ticket and take LRT back to KL central
back to Doraemon world
there's lot of food and dorayaki ! (but i didn't buy)
there's also Doraemon's iPhone casing
but I didn't buy
conclusion is I never buy anything on that day
actually I never bring much money there :(
then 3 of my friends are working there
they work for 14 days
miss them a lots !
even they want me to buy them medicine !
how san fu are they ....
PS: sorry miss kaylee didnt take photo with u ! because you are too busy :(
Lunch with friends :) Franz, Zoe, Adelle and many others =)
All of the photos is taken from my father's DSLR
Canon 400D :) thanks to him that bought this camera !
I will treasure it =)
Just to hope everything will be fine everyday
I have to face it and fight for it !
I have to face it and fight for it !
and hope I can get into the company that I want for my internship !
God Bless :)






No comments:
Post a Comment