You leave me alone, but you never think of my feeling and keep on loving her
And i'm just waiting for you alone
Chinese new year is end
I lose lots of money when playing card games
but is fine because just once for a year
I rmb the previous post I mentioned I went to Genting to visit Doraemon World
And of course ! I go visit my 3 buddies
they were working for Doraemon world for 14 days
but they stay there for 17 days
miss them so much
I don't like the first day when I visit Doraemon
because the tour guide is damn bad
I tot the tour guide really no need to talk a lots
but when the second time I go with my lou gong zai
my tour guide is an active person
he keep talking non-stop
I rmb why he will first talk with me
I tot my lou gong zai : today is less people than the first day I come
Tour guide: when you come ?
Me : Last sunday
and we first know each other on this day
I never concentrating on taking photo
because I just accompany my lou gong zai and her boyfie go
because I still left 2 tickets on my hand
so I go twice
then he ask to take photo
so I just agree with it lu ..
Cuz new friends should take photo to leave memories :)
Tadaa :) this is the tour guide that I mention
He is quite a nice person
a talkative tour guide
Oh ya, he exist himself - Nobita
then when he back from Genting we keep on chatting
we chat like friends who already lost contact with each other
I no need act shy or get underline between our conversation
we really don't look like friends who just know each other
then a day we hang out to take lunch
then we go for shopping and night market at connaught
In that photos I know I look fat
OMG ! that day I really pull down my face
because I have not yet wash my hair then I go out for so long time
unacceptable ! memang 'brave' on that day already
Damn Oily !
Feel happy to be your friend
Btw nice to meet you Mr. Arnold a.k.a Him gor xD
last Saturday , go dating with my lou gong zai
then I'm waiting 8pm to date with 柯震东
the Taiwan-ese singer
If you guys watch the movie in cinema named - You're the apple of my eye
you will know who is he
he is now release his first album
and most of the people loves him a lot
I just like him not until love
He is very tall ! and handsome
he really 大笨蛋
because he don't know how to speaks well
but yet he is cute xD
Btw his song named - 漂流瓶,请比我爱他
is very nice song
YOU have to listen the song ! =)
Today is Vday, first time kena saman
after I get my driving license
so sad, it cost me RM60 for the saman
You know what ? RM60 is equal my 3 days payment already =(
is it my unlucky day today ?
Btw happy Vday to everyone who have valentine and those who don't have
Today is Vday, i'm dating with water at home
Vday doesn't mean have to celebrate with Valentine =)
I tot my friend really get a bachelor party
who knows he don't have any news for that already
I think should open a bachelor party with friends who don't have valentine =)
and I did a very stupid thing just now
text him and wish him even pray for him to be with her
and actually just a joke for him that ask him promise me the thing
don't be serious
I think he won't care what the feeling on me right now
Miss him so much
60 days ♥
KayKay







No comments:
Post a Comment