Is now November
And recently Imma lazy blogger to update my post
a post a month, just like what I did now
I think is not a problem is just will be boring bloggie
seems don't know which day of November went to see my youngest sister's performance at Sentul primary school
i really forget the name of the school
but I know that the school did have a very huge hall
the whole performance is actually all about natural dance movement
when you listen to the song they dance you feeling like standing up and dance with them
is very relax and enjoy
got an impulse to join their group for dancing
it lets me feel very healthy
Nature Loving Festival 大自然文化节
4th November
A charity of SJKC Kepong 2
they invited few of the idols from Malaysia and China
Daniel Lee is one of the idol of the charity event
listen the song he sing
is like a memory when I was in secondary school
always sing the song of him and Danny One
Cousin and I
12 November
I believe everyone know that 11 November got lots of people get married
so do my friend but she is on 12 November
Congratulations to her
wish she get a new baby soon =)
Wine of the day - Whiskey and red wine
I'm not the perfect, but kind-hearted
15 November
You're the apple of my eye
finally, I watched it
Remember I get injured on that day
when I was walking to college
skip it -------->
then get into the class and ready for 11am
class finish then we take bus to Pavillion
the place that I won't go alone even go often
because there's nothing to shop and is expensive
I only been there with my SEGian and when we decide to watch movie
and so do Wong Kok Char Chan Tang =)
You're the Apple of my eye
the story that comes from the novel
is as same title with the movie
I'm reading until Chapter 7
only chapter 7 -.-
the whole novel has got 26 chapter
but I bought it long time ago and I not yet finish reading
because I'm lack of time to enjoy reading
some people said this movie is bravo !
some people said the novel is better than the movie !
there's lots of comment
but it just depend on you
everyone have got their own opinion, do they ?
Countdown for Christmas for 41 and my day for 42 days
19 November
Finally I got job
but just temporary ... only 2 days
Darlie have a new product
is to protect our enamel
I've tried that
not bad . but I couldn't use it for long term
because I got sensitive gum
so I'm now Colgate supporter =)
but darlie is still the best for me
Bye Darlie
21 November
Book fest again
the 13th Book fest held on 18th to 28th November
is free for student who below age of 18
so bad I'm 19 so we have to pay RM5 for the entrance fee
I walk around the whole book fest
only buy this old book
I don't mind that is old or new
only the book is attract me then I will buy it
but I will take time to read it cuz still got lots of novel not yet finish
after that we buy Matcha ice-cream for our snacks
cuz is nice, we tried last year
as in the same place and same book fest
so I couldn't forget and that why I said "book fest again"
thanks for the stranger who gift me this =)
our dinner @ izakaya ichiban
15 November
a small little girl's talk at chatime KD
long time never chat together liao - Eva
we chat for 2 hours , feel like spread out all the stress for one day
but the next day stress still maintain inside my body :(
17 November
Breakfast of the day
the special on Thursday
hmm .. my first tried, damn nice
and you can choose what ever ingredients u want to add into the bread
is a best breakfast with my darlings
thanks for having breakfast at Subway together and walk such a long road =)
After head back to home then only knew that I had to take my chinese medicine
is damn bitter I can't tahan already
already taken for 4 days
back bone when will u recover ?
I want to dance I want to sports !
please I beg u recover NOW !
Is gonna post Nicholas Teo live band soon
stay tune to my bloggie =)



















No comments:
Post a Comment