Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Memories



11 October
Finally we get our trip with full SEGian members
We go for Melacca trip and just only one day
We start our journey from 10am and only drive 1 hour reach Melacca
Ta daa :)) firstly we go for our lunch at Nancy's Nyonya Kitchen



The food is quite okay
(actually kaylee wants to do for the documentary video about food so we go malacca for shooting )
next we go to 3rd uncle (三叔公) to have delicious durian cendol =)
my lou gong zai suyi favourite
then we walk and walk then walk to dataran parade ( i forget the name already )
and go enjoy our layer cake
it don't taste like cake but cream with many layers


Ladies group photo 
After dessert time, we go to jonker street for a walk and go for our dinner
Suddenly something happen, hope she get well soon =)
she really let us get shock suddenly

I think this is the best memory ever .. 
we had very less chance to have all of our member go out together
and hope that we still will have chance to hang out again
and is 12 of us ! 
18 October
today, started to do our assignment
Documentary & Photojournalism
What we have to do is record a 15minutes documentary video
and we need to post it in youtube after everything have done

We had think very long that what should we take
who should we find ? 
what documentary should we find ?
many question pops out in our mind
but many of the idea we just think of it and don't know is it work or not
final discussion - tattoo and wheel chair basketball
my lou gong zai and I contact each of our sis/bro friend and ask them for a small help
finally, we choose for wheel chair basketball
and we start record our video

wake up early 6am and have my bath
wow, is very cold in the morning
prepare everything and go to pump my petrol 
then go to LRT station to fetch my lou gong zai and happy
one of our member - emily she go there fetching by her friend
we wait her there at taylor lakeside campus at 10am
and we reach there at 8am sharp  ( is very very very early )
that handsome man told us that the competition is start at 8:30am
but yet we wait and wait and wait 
until 10am handsome man reach and the competition still not yet start

that man is having practicing and we chat with his beautiful wifey
in the meantime, she ask us to try sit on the wheelchair
try what the feeling is 
from the beginning we planned to record it already pop in my mind - I want to try on that wheelchair !
and now ! I can sit on the wheelchair and try what are their feeling when sitting on it
im quite enjoying sitting on it and feel so tiring of controlling

while waiting for the competition start and waiting the man practice 
we go for lunch and walk around the college and visit ...
1430 finally the competition starts
and after the competition we don't know who won
because we just keep on capture video 

conclusion of the day : 
Feel very happy that we can see wheel chair basketball
and quite enjoy learning sitting on the wheel chair



17 October
have been asking to dinner at Jalan Ampang
Mr. Frederick recruit me to there
and I was just a replacement for it (so sad D:)
by the way I just help him to replace his friend and just like im so mighty 
end up I just sitting at there and eat eat eat
no one was talking much with me
and I keep looking the photos that they went to oversea's

conclusion of the day : 
sitting down and only enjoy the dinner
considering whether wanna join in or not  


light makeup of the day by my lou gong zai =)

18-20 October
Early in the morning, so tiring and have to drive to Sepang F1 Circuit 
got a job for 3 days about selling tickets for Moto GP
this is my first time and is very worry I will make mistake about collecting money and count the wrong amount
remember when I was in secondary, I'm a treasurer
always hilang money and swear not to be treasurer or collecting money anymore



but who knows
this time I never collect less money or make mistake
but I still collect extra RM20
muahahahahaha so happy about it
our group member did make mistake and we're one team
we handle this all together

yet i'm unhappy with 1 of my group memeber
he is soooooooo lc
i hate him a lots

but i do recognise new friends 
they both are sisters
happy to know both of them
and hope we have chance to gather together okay ?
seems you both are so free 



the group photo above still left 1 person
she is holding the camera to capture us
and we plan to take it but end up we forget and something happen with me
so paiseh and "down water"
OMG 

thanks to SEGian and two of you =)
I do enjoy working with you guys
alto is quite boring when working
but when people come we are so busy =)
hope we can have work again together 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com