Monday, October 3, 2011

Recently

Finally, I've been stay away and leave that job
No need to see his stupid face and voice
I just do part time and no need to wasted my petrol and oil 
Can't find any customer and sounds like loss lots of money 
And now I just help friends to do replacement and if there's job needed then i'll grab and do it
Sounds like more freedom than last time 
And feel like have more free time to come my bloggie

Recently don't know what to post my bloggie
And my brain look like stuck and growing lots of mushrooms
Oh Smurfs ! I still have got 1 year and 2 months to go further for my studies
Brainy brainy please be good 
Don't be stuck and grow lots of mushroom in it 
Be more sporty and active, please <3 I will love you always
Just be good for me 

Thinking to change my hairstyle
But the hairstylist said that I'm not suitable to cut short my hair 
Either I curl my hair
Or I cut my hair in a little U shape and straighten my naughty hair
My friend gimme an idea - :
shovel my side hair and keep my hair long 
hmmm shovel side hair not a bad idea also
But I think my mum will get shock and faint once I cut that hair LOL

By the way, recent my mood quite down
I don't know why
Lots of assignments to go thru
hope everything will be fine and I will pass my exam
I don't want to fail my subjects anymore

You wouldn't answer my call - 2am 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com