Sunday, September 25, 2011

Party night

Is a party night on 24th September
Went for my cousin's wedding dinner which is near my house
Oh gosh cousin's brother is my ex classmate which everyone's know it:)
When we are classmate only I knew he is my cousin
I had the pleasure to sit with my friends in the dinner but not my parents
I'm enjoying the night:)

Dinner is the first round for us
For the second round we go for OT
in the meantime I sent my parents home then only I join them
I did drink lots of red wine
And starts wing wing wing in my head
But I'm still clear because I didn't drunk, really
And meet one of my ex-school mate there too
Long time no see :)

No going to write much and share lots of photos
Cuz u can enjoy the photo in my Facebook
www.facebook.com/kayWCyam

And I get little sick
Need to get rest now :)
Enjoy ur holiday everyone

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com