Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome Back

Welcome back.
Should I said this to myself ? :)
everyday did the same thing from now.
Drive, Study, Work
Except these things what shall I do ?
Assignments, Exams

Really hate of doing the same things
So I rather choose to skip works for some days to hang out with my friends
but truth is truth after hanging out, should still have to work on the next day

Coming up, maybe is good news or maybe bad
I broke up my relationship with him
WHY ?
I should said, incompatibility. Should I ?
we work together, but when he got the free time but I don't
I don't like to be kidnap victim
I like to go out more than him
because we are already going out , but that is least for me to hang out with my friends
I just want some time to hang out with them but he want me to attach important to him
he never understand me well
and there's also lots of problems only we will broke up
Not TRUSTED ! Scolding like hell bla bla bla ...

what to do ? as my temper, I don't like and I will shout out and scream out
but zero tolerance so I chose to give up my relationship
Don't even tried to retrieve , there is irreversible
What I've done for the conclusion I won't changed my mind
You can said that I'm cruel
And that is who I am
I just be myself
I'm always stubborn, my parents also know that
And my temper is bad, not bad than somebody
But I knew I had a bad temper
And I'm trying to changed because of myself and my parents but not for other

Recently got video shooting for assignments and also designing t-Shirts
what a GOOD assignments that to use brain and that's what I hate to think
anyhow, have to do it also
don't have choice and is a MUST
will be very very busy on-wards from September
GOOD LUCK to myself :)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com