this is my first post for may
and there's something I want to share
yesterday hubby and I went back to our office to check something
then, we went to Mid Valley to find hubby's friend
at night hubby and I bring my parents went for dinner
all of us are shy in the same dinner table
we celebrate for Mother's Day
I believe that everyone know this Sunday was Mother's Day
and I have to stay at home to celebrate with all the Mama in my house
and same goes to hubby ♥
so we need to celebrate with each of our mama
and m gonna dinner with hubby's mama
but Idk when is the actual date
and today, was my first class for new semester
woke very early, and went for class at 8.45am
I was late but lecturer isn't there yet, thank god
and we met our previous lecturer which we had apply to change lecturer
but that's for previous class
and now, she is back to us AGAIN -.-
(when I said AGAIN which means I hate it ! )
i hope she wont keep on cancel class again
because this is short semester and I dont hope to change lecturer it's lack of time
hope it goes well end of this semester
Good Luck =)
in the end, post the photo that I curi - curi tangkap my hubby's photo
♥
♥ Hubby Ivan


3 comments:
Thanks a lot of!!! your blog is cool!
erad pls here обзоры букмекерских контор think you will liked it
dog obedience training - u need it
Post a Comment