Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Eve

What a great new year eve for 2010
this year is special
I got dear to accompany me
he take mc to accompany and countdown with me
was so happy thanks dear

early 11.30am dear come my house
my house had no one just me but we did nothing at that moment
after that, mummy is back and we go for date =)

plan to go bukit tinggi at 1pm
cuz of some reason, we go there around 4pm
and reach there around 5pm +
took few pictures
cuz paiseh and im just the only girl


France Village



View 1

View 2

I'm childish



Japan Village

we head back to KL at 7pm and get our dinner
Seafood ~ I
seafood but too bad those are spicy and I can't taste it

then they send me back to take my bath and prepare for next round
The Curve - Sanctuary


we get our 2011 countdown session at there
there is too jam and we use 1 hour to reach the car park
tired. and there is so many road block
Hate road block !
reach Sanctuary 10.55pm
and get into it

this is my first time
I swear I didn't drink but just pure coca cola
after countdown session went to washroom
guess what, I meet them


Men, Vki and Teng

LONG TIME NO SEE !!!!!
when we see each other hug together and so happy !
cuz nvr see each other such a long time
this is our fate can meet each other

after that, we meet together and dance
this is really a great new year for me
can countdown with dear and meet this 3 friends

Happy New Year


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com