a lovely Saturday
everyone was having their sweet dream
but I'm going to have my exams
as what I did usually
took train to college (boring n tired)
saw 3 ladies with 1 little boy
1 of the lady was around 50+ age
when the train reach
she walked into the train I don't know how she walk
she drop into the lubang between the land and the train
all the people around quickly carry her up and the staff there inform the train driver not to move
then one lady give out her seat for the old lady
I know what's her feeling
is really very pain
and I think she did have problem with her heart
cuz I heard the lady who with her ask whether she brings the medicine or not
but she did not bring her medicine out
the staff did walked in and ask her whether she felt okay or not
but she never answer because she really felt very pain till speechless
take from the station Kepong central
when the train starts move to the next station Kepong
saw the old ladies leg was started bleeding like the "paip"
so I just informed the lady who take care her
so she helps the old lady to stop the blood
but the old lady is still not talking any
until the next station another indian lady came in and told that she's a doctor she could give a hand
after 15 minutes I'm preparing to drop off the train
but suddenly 30-40 year old lady faint
friends, next time if you will faint after looking at the blood please do not look at it
people is busy with take caring the old lady
u faint pulak, it become people need to take care 2 person in one time
nak bagi orang busy macam tu ka ?
then before drop off, the old lady said she can't breathe
so one 40 year old lady concern to her not to be nervous
then I leave the train
I really hope that the old lady will be nothing
I hope her heart will be fine
friends, next time when you take train please be more careful
look at the floor when you go into the train
if you did the same thing as what the old lady did you will have the same effect from her
but the indifferent was u wont be have heart attack la
u still young wad
this was my advice
not even taking train
but many things you need to be more careful
don't let people feel worry bout u
TAKE CARE !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment