Monday, September 13, 2010

Lou Gong Zai Birthday


(one of my friend said it look like pig. errrrr anything la, my first time post this type of picture out)
welcome back to my Bloggie
quite a lazy mood to update my blog actually

last Thursday celebrate birthday with her

I lie to her and said all of them are not free to celebrate with her
just left me and a guy celebrate with her
I've planned for her birthday
actually we do know she is smart
because all of us won't be not free
but 1 more thing she is not smart enough
I invite her BF to celebrate with her also hahahahahahaha



sweet sweet love
that's her bf and before that we played a video to her which made by her BF
but that time her bf was hiding behind another friend
but she doesn't realize teheee =]

when his BF talked, she get shocked.
Surprise my lou gong zai =]
then her bf left because he had work
Thanks for her bf helping ya=]
for the surprise


we took so many photos
I'm black in this photo with friend's Spec xD

then we decided to watch movie
some wanna watch Resident, some wanna watch Piranha
but in the end, we didn't watched any and we had a walk at Sg Wang
our new friend wanna leave early because she had to work
then our friends accompany her to her work place
just left 5 of us and we decided to go Pavilion drink tea

we went back at 7pm
and I did have a great time which spend with them
and every moment we spent together

just shortly written out the day we celebrate for her
the last thing I wanna to write is -------------------- >>>



Happy Birthday Lou Gong Zai =p

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com